S2, L1

Where To Start

1.Have an already established business.

2.Get your Unique Entity Identifier (UEI), which is a unique number assigned to all entities (public and private companies, individuals, institutions, or organizations) who register to do business with the federal government. This page contains more information about UEIs. Duns numbers will be converted automatically by June 2020.

3.To get a UEI, You will go to beta.SAM.gov, to request your UEI and register your entity to do business with the U.S. Government, also to get to the helpdesk.